Building Econometric Model for Inflation and Unemployment Rate in ViỆt Nam and Myanmar
After the global economic crisis 2007-2011, Viet Nam and Myanmar economies experiened indirect and direct impacts on their economic, finance and banking system, and especially on unemployment rate. Although some economists have done researches on the relationship among macro economic factors such as: consumer price index (CPI), inflation, GDP…., this paper aims to consider the interaction between macro economic factors such as Viet Nam inflation, US inflation and Viet Nam and Myanmar unemployment rates in the context Viet Nam and Myanmar economics receive impacts from global economic crisis. This is one main objective of this research paper. And the below chart shows us the fluctuation of Viet nam unemployment rate comparing to fluctuations of inflation in the US and in Viet Nam.
inflation, unemployment rate
1. Beeman RE (2009) A Compendium of Financial Crisis Tax Guidance, Bank Accounting & Finance.
2. Hall BLiebman J (2000) The Taxation of Executive Compensation.Tax Policy and the Economy 14: 1-44.
3. Nehru V (2012) Myanmar’s Economic Policy Priorities., The Carnegie Paper.
4. Rieffel L (2012) Myanmar on The Move: An Overview of Recent Developments, Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs 4: 31-49.
5. Tanaka S., Spohr C., and D’Amico S (2015) Myanmar Human Capital Development, Employment and Labor Markets, ADB Economic Working Paper Series No.469.